Call of Duty Mobile Season 5 has finally been released with lots of new and exciting content in the game. Season 5 is bringing a new water theme, new primary and secondary weapon, and much more in the game.
Today we are here with the patch notes of Season 5, so let’s begin and check out the new oceanic features coming in the next season.
COD Mobile Season 5 Theme
The new Season theme is oceanic based. As it is titled “In Deep Water” where you will see the oceanic-based operator and many other new things.
New Premium Battle Pass Rewards
- New Epic Blueprints: BK57 – Counter Stealth Unit
- CR-56 AMAX – Torpedo,
- DR-H – Rebreather,
- QXR – Close Catch
- PP19 Bizon – Devilfish
- New Epic Soldiers: Otter – Backstroke, Merrick, Rorke – Man Hunter, Roze – Foreshadow
- New Legendary Calling Card: Eye of the Storm
New Free Battle Pass Rewards
- New base weapon: CR-56 AMAX
- K9 Unit
- Chopper: Warship
- Combat Axe: Lighthouse
- Echo: Warship
- Kilo Bolt Action: Warship
New Operator Skill
K9 Unit: A military dog which you can call in to track an enemy by scent and attack them automatically. This will be one of the useful operator skill which is very effective in the game.
Shorty: It is a secondary weapon that will be released through the seasonal challenges. Shorty is a double-barrel sidearm that can take down enemies very easily, as it is a small version of a shotgun.
CR-56 AMAX: It is a primary weapon that is very easy to control. It is an assault rifle that works as a better version of the M4. This weapon is easy to control and can make quick work of the enemy via headshots. It has semi-auto magazine attachments, turning it into a marksman rifle to destroy the enemy.
New Map In Season 5
Suldal Harbor: It is a medium-sized map. This map is based on the harbor, containing lots of containers, storage buildings, and fences around the map. There are various corners and bunkers between the buildings.
Docks: It is a London shipyard with vessels traveling along the river. This Map consists of 2 buildings, buildings 51: the Foreman’s office and building 52: the crew’s quarters located at north and south. It will be available for 1v1 Duel, gunfights.
Aniyah Incursion: Aniyah Incursion is about to open in a new mode: Ground Missions. This map consists of both indoor and outdoor locations and is considered the best map for 5v5 fights.
New Modes In Season 5 COD Mobile
Ground Missions: A complete choas is coming as it will be a 10v10 battle on Aniyah Incursion.
Cranked Confirmed: Kills and confirmed kills (picking up dog tags) will grant the Cranked Status. Failing to continue racking up kills or kill confirmations will result in a fiery explosion for the player. It will be available for Crash, Standoff, Firing Range, and more.
New Perk In Season 5
Gung-Ho: New stop with this perk, as you can reload and throw a grenade without stopping. With this perk reloading and using your tactical weapons won’t slow you down. This perk is obtainable through a seasonal challenge.
Nerfs and Buffs In Season 5
- Decreased damage range when the PP19 is equipped without attachments
- Decreased damage range when the PP19 is equipped with Monolithic Suppressor or OWC Marksman
- Decreased damage when the QXR is equipped without attachments
- Increased the damage multiplier to the chest when the QXR is equipped without attachments
- Slightly increased bullet spread when the QXR is equipped without attachments
- Decreased the damage multiplier to the chest when the QXR is equipped with Enhanced Bolt
- Slightly increased vertical recoil when the QXR is equipped with Enhanced Bolt
- Decreased damage range when the QXR is equipped with Monolithic Suppressor or OWC Marksman
- Slightly increased damage range when the ASM10 is equipped without attachments
- Increased ADS Speed when the ASM10 is equipped with OWC Ranger or OWC Marksman
- Slightly increased ADS Speed when the Locus is equipped with OWC Skeleton Stock.
- Increased ADS Speed when the AGR556 is equipped with MIP Extended Light Barrel, OWC Marksman, or RTC Steady Stock
- Slightly decreased HP of the Hawk X3Hawk X3: continuous firing will reduce accuracy
- Fixed a bug where player vision can pass through the wall in a specific location in Tunisia
Also Read: COD Mobile Holger 26 Best Gunsmith Loadout
So that’s it for the post; stay tuned for the upcoming leaks for Call of Duty Mobile. If you have any quires, then let us know in the comments below.