Call of Duty Mobile Season 2 has just arrived and has brought many new features in the game like new maps in multiplayer mode, new skins, new weapons, Battle Royale vehicle, and many more other features. The developers have also released a new Tank Battle Mode in which you’ll roam in the Isolated BR map, and gather some parts, anti-tank weapons, and some other stuff to build your tank, part by part.
But today we are here to give you a complete guide for the new vehicle i.e., Cargo Truck, which has been recently released in the game as the Call of Duty Mobile Season 2 released.
What is Cargo Truck?
It is basically a new BR vehicle that is sturdy and can hold up to 6 players. Also, it has a very unique cargo bed that can be utilized in many ways. In this truck, 2 players can Safely sit inside the truck in front and other players can sit at the backside of the truck.
Where Can You Find Cargo Truck In The Game?
This truck can be easily found in the Classic BR match in the game. As the classic map is quite big so we have stated some confirmed places where you can easily found the cargo truck such as Sanitarium and Practice Range, or Black Market ,or you can always run down to vehicle’s hanger and get yourself a cargo truck from vehicle-vending machines.
Pro Tips for Cargo Truck
- Use a shield to block the back entry side of your truck and also use the same as the cover.
- If your team has amazing aim then you can shoot while the truck is moving, as one of our players can drive, and the rest of your team can sit in back and shoot at your enemies.
- Most of the body part is covered while you are in the truck, so you can dodge the enemy’s bullets and it is open from each side so you can clearly spot your enemies.
- It has extra health which you can use as an advantage and also make a huge cover out of it.
- It may also be used for engaging in the battles or pushing to a specific spot, with your whole team side-by-side.
Merits and Demerits of Cargo Tuck
Merit: It is one of the biggest vehicles in the game which gives it a high health advantage, also you can easily aim at your enemies while sitting at the back as it is open from all sides.
Demerit: It is huge, so the movement speed of this truck is very slow, which gives your opponent an advantage to move faster than you. Also, it is open from every side so your enemies can easily shoot you at your heads.
Also Read: COD Mobile AK-47 Best Gunsmith Loadout
So that’s it for this post. Hopefully, this Cargo Truck guide will help you in Season 2(2021) of COD Mobile and beyond. If you want us to post more such article, then let us know in the comments below.