Call of Duty Mobile Season 9 update will bring lots of new features in the game, while the spotlight may be on the Multiplayer Mode, but a lot of changes are also being made to the Battle Royale Mode. You can find the complete details of the upcoming season 9 update in COD Mobile Battle Royale Mode in this post. So let’s begin:
Weapon Loot System
- Unlike now where players find and pick up an attachment from the floor, after the Season 9 Update the guns that the player pick-up will come with Pre-equipped attachments.
- In addition to this, a brand new feature called ‘Gunsmith’ will be added into the battle royale mode, where players will be able to customize guns. Players can collect these customize guns from the Airdrops in the match.
- Gun Mods: There will be a new attachment slot for this new loot item called ‘MOD’ in every gun. There will be a few types of MODS in the game; some will increase damage; others will increase fire rate, etc.
- Armor Plate: It is another new loot item, which can be used to fix damaged armor.
- New Opening Scene
- Destination Names now displayed while parachuting
Addition of Kill Effects
Earlier, the gun kill effects were only available in Multiplayer mode, but now it has also added to battle royale mode so that you can kill your enemies in style.
Season 9 of Call of Duty Mobile will bring four news locations in the battle royale map. These are:
- Radar Base
- Out Post
- Addition of news guns like ICR-1, HVK-30, KN-44, and QQ9.
- New Class – Hacker.
- The ammo of guns has been classified into Heavy, Sniper, Light, Shotgun, and Rocket.
- Addition of Laser in Tanks.
So there are all the major updates coming in Call of Duty Mobile Battle Royale Mode in the upcoming Season 9 update. Which one are you most excited about? Do let us know in the comments section below.